Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Cancellation of order is permitted without charge at any time before shipment. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about your shipping status, or more directly call us on 07 3200 4464
At all times Active House Apparel will make every effort to ensure full product ranges are in stock. In most cases if the webstore displays a product as available, it is in stock, although this information is subject to constant change with purchases occurring. Should an item be temporarily out of stock, we will contact you and update the expected delivery date. If we are unable to provide the particular product requested, we will provide a store credit or refund as required.
Delivery: Information, Costs and Shipping status
Upon purchase, you will be provided with an estimated arrival period for your delivery. This shipping period corresponds to the regular shipping time for your area. The indicated shipping time commences from the time of despatch, which will usually be within 48 business hours of online purchase.
We use the Australia Post postage system, with regular or express options. Please indicate your preference whilst ordering online. We are not liable for delays once the product is in Australia Post's possession.
Regular Australia Post: 5-7 business days. Please allow for upto 10 business days before contacting Active House Apparel with this shipping option.
Express Australia Post: 1-3 business days. Please allow for upto 7 business days before contacting Active House Apparel with this shipping option.
International Economy: 10+ business days. Please allow for upto 14 business days before contacting Active House Apparel with this shipping option.
International Standard: 6+ business days. Please allow for upto 10 business days before contacting Active House Apparel with this shipping option.
International Express: 2-4 business days. Please allow for upto 7 business days before contacting Active House Apparel with this shipping option.
The cost of shipping incurred to the customers is dependent on the regional post code unless otherwise stated during the checkout process.
If courier tracking is unavailable. Please contact Active House Apparel at email@example.com to enquire about your shipping status, or more directly call us on 07 3200 4464
Conditions of delivery
Active House Apparel suggest you select a shipping destination that is suitable, and we recommend someone available to receive the delivery if possible. If unavailable to personally accept the delivery, Australia Post have 'authority to leave' if safe to do so. If the delivery location is not deemed safe to leave unattended, a postal card will be left, instructing you to arrange a redelivery or pickup from your closest Post Office.
A receipt of purchase will be emailed with all product deliveries unless otherwise specified by the customer. If you did not receive a receipt with your delivery please contact us to email you another, or use your order number you received with your online order confirmation for enquiries regarding your order.
Processing your order
As we use external payment processing and order fulfillment systems, there may be some technical difficulties in processing orders from time to time. If at anytime you are experiencing difficulties in processing your odrder please attempt to process the payment again or alternatively use another processing method. If you continue to experience difficulties please feel free to contact ua via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
Where prompted, please include your Country and Area Codes pertaining to your orders contact phone number. This will ensure you receive up to date tracking and delivery information.
Unless otherwise stated. All prices are displayed in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and are given at the most current and relevant exchange rate available to us.