Lemon, Blueberry and Coconut Pancakes
Have trouble finding delicious Sunday breakfast recipe's that don't make you feel guilty ? Us too. Luckily those guilty pleasures don't have to undo all that hard work during the week. This quick and easy recipe is the perfect addition into any diet plan. Who said cheat meals have to "dirty" ?
Lemon, Blueberry and Coconut Pancakes:
- 1 ½ cups mashed banana
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup blueberries + extra to serve
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons lemon rind
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut oil to cook.
- 1 lemon wedge to serve
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the banana and eggs.
- Gently fold in the coconut flour, blueberries and lemon rind.
- Heat a frying pan and add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Add ¼ cup batter to the frypan and cook until bubbles form, flip and cook for a remaining 1-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Repeat step 4 for the entire batter.
- Serve with blueberries and a squeeze of fresh lemon.